Published on Wednesday, 28 November 2018 14:45
Listen to Episode #26
In this Episode: I discuss the issues set out in the Show Topics, with a focus on the bills prefiled for the 2019 Texas Legislative Session.
- The impact of the SCOTUS and other federal courts.
- Impact Democrat control of U.S. House on Second Amendment legislation
- 2019 Tex. Leg. Session – early filing
- NRA lawsuit against NY Gov. Cuomo and DFS Superintendent Vulo
- Q&A: 1) What do bills like HB227 really do? 2) Will constitutional carry pass in 2019. 3) Will a new Speaker of the House mean more pro-gun bills pass; and 4) YouTube channel (again!).
CLICK HERE for detailed bill information.