Published on Tuesday, 20 December 2016 17:01
Listen to Episode #22
In this Episode: I discuss Texas law concerning the carrying of firearms.
- In The Crosshairs:Where Can I Take My Gun; What Does the Law Say?
- In The News: 1) Anti-NRA propaganda film, Ms. Sloan is a box office disaster; 2) The Sandy Hook Promise video – propaganda dressed as a PSA; 3) Anheuser-Busch Brewing Co. has cancelled Bud Light ads by anti-gun Amy Schumer.
- The Texas Legislature: 1) Still pre-filing, session begins in January; 2) call and email your State Rep. regarding signing onto HB560.
- Your NRA: 1) Support NRA with membership, donations and recruiting friends and family; 2) National reciprocity; 3) Suppressors and the NFA List.
- Guns & Gear: What constitutes a “good” holster for your handgun?
- Today’s Safety Tip: It’s Christmas season – beware of thieves, muggers & terrorists
- Q&A: 1) Can I carry my handgun in church (open or concealed); 2) What gun do you recommend for a small woman with arthritic hands; 3) How should I store my ammunition?
Cited In This Episode